You may have encountered an error code indicating that you are downloading a 64-bit Directx update for Windows 7. There are several ways to fix this problem, so we will do it shortly.
ASR Pro: The #1 software for fixing Windows errors
Important! If you select the code below, the content of the entire page will be dynamically changed in that language.
How do I install DirectX on windows 7 64 bit?
Download the latest version of DirectX. Go to the Microsoft DirectX End User Runtime Web Installer page. Click the Download button for the dxwebsetup.exe file. Follow the instructions to download and purchase dxwebsetup.exe to get the latest DirectX.
The Microsoft DirectX® End User Runtime installs a number of runtime libraries such as the Legacy DirectX SDK for specific games that use D3DX9, D3DX10, D3DX11, XAudio 2.7, XInput 1.3, XACT, and / or Managed 1 directx.1. Please note that the above package does not in any way modify the DirectX runtime installed on your Windows operating system.
- Microsoft DirectX® is already included in Windows XP SP2, Windows Server 2003 SP1, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.0, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows Equivalents Server. This end-user DirectX runtime will of course not change the DirectX version, but will install a number of additional parallel technologies from the history of the DirectX SDK that are currently used for some older games, see https://aka.ms/dxsetup for an explanation …
Note that bridged applications using D3DX9, D3DX10, D3DX11, XAudio 2.7, XInput 1.3, or XACT must use Microsoft.DirectX.x86 / Microsoft.DirectX.Framework x64 to use this legacy DirectX SDK page – provided page components. Alternatively, web developers can remove all of these dependencies. See Microsoft documentation for more information.
Supported operating system
Where can I download DirectX 11?
Download the DirectX 11 technology update from the official Microsoft Download Center.
Windows Server 2008, Windows XP with Service Pack 3, Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 2, Windows 7, Windows XP with Service Pack 2, Windows Vista
- Click the Download button on this page to review the download, or select a different language from the drop-down list, then click OK.
- Usually do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click “Open” or launch this program from my current location in the country.
- To download and install the program later on your computer, click Save or Save this program to disk.
- DirectX end-user installation includes D3DX, HLSL compiler, XInput, XAudio, and Managed DirectX 1.1.Components.
- Please note that the DirectX runtime (Direct3D, DirectInput, DirectSound) is not part of this package as this concept is included inour operating system is Windows and therefore simply cannot be installed or uninstalled. The DirectX Runtime has been updated.by installing the latest service pack or otherjust by purchasing a newer version of Windows.
- For more information on obtaining DirectX 11 to install Windows Vista or Windows Server, see Microsoft Knowledge Base article 971644 2007.
- End User DirectX Runtime Installercontains all the components installed by the web installer in one package and is also recommended for users whothere is no installation of the link to the site on time.
Solve your computer issues now with this reliable download.